Launch Date: 14th August 2020
For years, firms have been using demand planning and forecasting as an integral part of their growth strategy. A good forecast requires trained professionals. Firms rely on peer to peer learning –with the older team member’s hand holding new entrants. There is a dire need for a structured program in demand planning and forecasting –covering the theory, methodology, and processes.
ISCM offers you an opportunity to gain the CDPFP certification. You can engage with our faculty and complete the program. This is a Skill Based Demand Planning Certification.
The CDPFP will provide you with you the ability to navigate through both the technical and analytical aspects of the profession. With CDPFP, you will be able:
- • To understand how the demand planning process should function
- • How to develop an effective and realistic baseline forecast that drives better planning
- • What are the different approaches to demand forecasting and their evaluation.
- • Understanding S&OP Process
- • Role of demand planner in an organization
♦ New Demand Planners and forecasters ♦ Experienced Demand Planers looking to upgrade their skills ♦ Those who wish to shift into a demand planning role ♦ Head of Sales ♦ Product Managers ♦ Marketing Managers ♦ Corporate Planners ♦ Market Researchers ♦ Analytics Professionals
To obtain the CDPFP certification you should successfully complete classroom sessions, submit all assignments on time, and pass an examination at the end of the program.
- • Introduction to Demand Planning & Forecasting
- • Forecasting Models and Techniques
- • Measuring Forecast Performance
- • Demand Planning: Various Approaches (DDMRP, S&OP, IBP)
- • Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP)
- • Sales and Operations Planning
- • Framework for S&OP
- • Introduction to Integrated Business Planning
Conceptual online lectures, analytical Case Studies, peer to peer discussions. The mentors will discuss Industry Case Studies by different organizations.
Classes will be in every Saturday for 2 hours and in 2 Months.
ISCM will provide comprehensive reading material for each module. In addition, for distance education candidates, ISCM will offer e-mail and skype based mentoring.
- • ISCM follows a continuous assessment process which includes MCQ, case analysis, assignments and numerical problems. Candidates have to complete the case analysis, assignments, and worksheets and submit it to ISCM as a part of their evaluation.
- • Successful candidates will receive one year free subscription for Demand Planning Review – a quarterly publication on demand planning from ISCM Media.
ISCM can offer CDPFP as an In-House program for organizations who wish to develop their demand planning and forecasting teams. Ideally, ISCM would look at a team size of 10 for the program. Fee structure for such In-House programs can be mutually decided.
For further details please contact: