Demand Planning, Forecasting and Sales and Operations Planning
- MUMBAI: 20th and 21st September 2018
- NEW DELHI: 23rd and 24th January 2019
- DUBAI: 26th September 2018
Continuous improvement in demand planning and forecasting is a must for companies using supply chain as a source of competitive advantage. This two day master class will look at why some firms do better than others in terms of demand planning and forecasting. What are the basic tenets that are missing? What is required to make demand-planning exercise successful?
- Matching demand with supply: The three Pillars of Forecasting.
- Challenges of Digitalization and Omni channel in Forecasting.
- Integrating External factors in forecasting.
- The Forecasting methods: Selection, estimation and assessment.
- Understanding Variability and Measuring the Forecast performance: Understanding Bias and Error .
- Dealing with real time demand planning challenges.
- Matching demand with supply: The Basic framework for demand planning
- Supply chain complexities, uncertainty and forecasting
- The Forecasting methods: Selection, estimation and assessment
- Forecasting Methods and Approaches
- Understanding Variability in the supply chain.
- Measuring the Forecast performance: Understanding Bias and Error
- Technology in Forecasting
- Managing forecast by building an effective Operations and sales planning processes
Master Class Leader
Dr. Rakesh Paras Singh is PhD in Business Forecasting and Supply Chain Management. He is the Chairman and Dean of ISCM Demand Planning Academy, Mumbai. He has taught at some of the best business schools in India, Dubai and Europe. He is a trainer and consultant with many organizations in India and abroad. He is widely published and his Master Class on Forecasting and Demand Planning are very popular. The Master Class will feature two industry experts who will discuss real world challenges and solutions.
Two Demand planning Practitioners from Industry will support Dr. Rakesh Singh
Master Class fee
For Mumbai and Delhi - Rs. 30000.00 + 18% GST (For 2 days, the fee includes study material, breakfast, lunch and high tea)
For Dubai - USD 500 + TAX (For Dubai)
- Hotel Mirador, Andheri - Mumbai
- Holiday Inn, New Delhi, International Airport
Address : D-204, Ridhi Sidhi Complex, Prem Nagar, Goregaon (W), Mumbai.-400 062.
Phone: 022 – 28742227/ 28746757/ 28747808,