Master Class on Demand Planning and Forecasting
(Mumbai : 15th JUNE, 2018)
- The Institute of Supply Chain Management offers two days Master Class for demand planners to master the craft of better forecasting. This master class will look at why some firms do better than others in terms of demand planning and forecasting. What are the basic tenets that are missing? What is required to make demand planning exercise successful?
After completing the program, you will be able to understand:
- How to develop an effective and realistic baseline forecast that drives better planning
- What is the right forecasting model for your supply chain?
- How to deal with different kinds of uncertainty
- How to minimize politically motivated biases and reduce bullwhips in supply chain.
- Matching demand with supply: The Basic framework for demand planning
- Supply chain complexities, uncertainty and forecasting
- The Forecasting methods: Selection, estimation and assessment
- Measuring the Forecast performance: Understanding Bias and Error
- Technology in Forecasting
- Managing forecast by building an effective Operations and sales planning processes
- Two Demand planning Practitioners from Industry will support Dr. Rakesh Singh
Master Class fee
Rs. 30000.00 + 18% GST
Venue: Hotel Orchid, Vile Parle - Mumbai.
For Further Details Contact: Email: email@example.com, Phone: +91 22 28742227/ 2874 7808/ 2874 6757
Download Registration Form: Click Here