Two days Master Class on Demand Planning and Forecasting
(Mumbai : 22nd & 23rd SEP, 2017)
- The Institute of Supply Chain Management offers two days Master Class for demand planners to master the craft of better forecasting. This master class will look at why some firms do better than others in terms of demand planning and forecasting. What are the basic tenets that are missing? What is required to make demand planning exercise successful?
After completing the program, you will be able to understand:
- How to develop an effective and realistic baseline forecast that drives better planning
- What is the right forecasting model for your supply chain?
- How to deal with different kinds of uncertainty
- How to minimize politically motivated biases and reduce bullwhips in supply chain.
- Matching demand with supply: The Basic framework for demand planning
- Supply chain complexities, uncertainty and forecasting
- The Forecasting methods: Selection, estimation and assessment
- Measuring the Forecast performance: Understanding Bias and Error
- Technology in Forecasting
- Managing forecast by building an effective Operations and sales planning processes
Master Class Leader
Dr. Rakesh Singh is the Dean Academics at Amity University Mumbai, and chairman of the Governing Council of Institute of Supply Chain & Management, India. He has held academic leadership position at IMT Dubai, S.P Jain, NMIMS, Great Lakes and DSIMS. He is a PhD in Demand Planning & Forecasting. He Teaches at Athens University of Economics and Business, INSEAD France and IIM Kolkata. He has conducted numerous training programs in the domain of demand planning, forecasting and supply chain management for corporates like Keva, Cipla, Nivea, Dachser, Murugappa group, L&T, Syngenta, Rallis, Fiat, Mahindra Automotive, Dabur and John Deere Tractors to name a few. His master classes on demand planning and forecasting has been very popular. He regularly speaks on global platforms.
- Two Demand planning Practitioners from Industry will support Dr. Rakesh Singh
Master Class fee
Rs. 30000.00 + 18% GST
Venue: Hotel Mirador, Andheri - Mumbai.
For Further Details Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +91 22 28742227/ 2874 7808/ 2874 6757
Download Registration Form: Click Here