SUPPLY CHAIN LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
Shape your strategy, challenge your thinking and elevate your acumen
Supply Chain is evolving very fast – technology, globalization, changing aspirations from the consumer has created huge pressures on the supply chain service providers to elevate their service standards. Top supply chain professional need to re-orient their business models to the changing reality.
The Institute of Supply Chain Management offers a five day residential program for the top management of supply chain service providers to address these concerns. SCLP is a comprehensive capability development program that builds all dimensions of supply chain leadership excellence – strategic thinking, Tactical excellence, Operational capability and business competence.
The program will be anchored by a set of international faculty, who have years of consulting and research expertise.
The program is for those who have reached the top management of their companies – and are now looking at taking the next step in their business, or want to figure out the innovations that will add value to the services they provide. SCLP is a:
- Five-day in-residency consortium based leadership development program.
- Delivered using a blended learning experience (i.e., case studies, experiential, peer to peer, lectures, team activities, etc.).
- International faculty will engage participants in active discussion to leverage their knowledge and experience.
After completing the program, you will be able to:
- Identify the top supply chain levers
- How to build and sustain the necessary skills in your team
- Develop strategic insights on supply chains
- Assimilate necessary business models and tools
- Enhance thought leadership and innovative thinking capabilities
Spread over five intense days (including nights too!) SCLP will challenge your assumptions, tax your skills and deconstruct the supply chains of today, before re-constructing the thought process of tomorrow. Participants will arrive at the venue on Sunday and disperse the following Saturday.
- Developing a Supply Chain Leadership Mindset
- Understanding the Business landscape
- Charting a roadmap for the Future
- Logistics and Supply Chain as a Strategy
- Reshaping Supply Chains for Digital World
- Team and leadership development – Building a vibrant organization
- Effective Management of Supply Chain Risks
- Supply Chain Governance – Role of the Board
SCLP will follow active learning concept – where faculty lead participants through the theoretical frameworks using case studies and thought provoking discussions. Participants will share their own challenges and opportunities. The class will then link these frameworks to real life challenges. As a rule, each day will consist of grounding on the theoretical concepts led by the instructor and discussion, including cases and news articles relevant to the matter discussed.
The SCLP is an intense five day program exclusively for top management. The Program will be taught by a panel of international faculty. The program fee includes program fee and stay at a resort near Mumbai.
Fee for the program is Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand (Rs. 1,50,000). Plus service tax.
For Further details please contact:
email: email@example.com, Tele.: 022 28742227 / 7808 / 6757