The Demand Planning Academy provides contemporary and relevant education solutions in the area of Demand planning, forecasting, and business planning. With world going global, firms are facing two kinds of uncertainty. First, the implied certainty has increased due to the nature and intensity of competition. The changing market place demand variety of products and with minimum lead time has increase this implied uncertainty. Second, the volatility in the global economy and other disturbing disruptions in Middle East has increased demand uncertainty. Demand planning is more challenging today and keeping abreast of trends and best practices is important for today’s demand planner. DPA aims to bridge this knowledge gap.
DPA's main activities are:
- Helping Organizations to develop best in class planning processes tailored to your business with a financial and strategic focus.
- Helping organization to audit their Demand planning process and create a more robust forecasting process tailored to the need of the organization.
- Train and mentor Organizations in creating one number based planning organization. Conduct alignment exercises to bring all functional areas to a common understanding.
- Organize best in class demand planning and forecasting practices forum and recognize the best in class organization.
- Journal of demand planning review to disseminate knowledge and help Organizations share their best practices.
- Conduct master class for senior professionals in the area of demand planning and forecasting.
- Certification CDPFP with a focus on developing and certifying forecasting skills.
ISCM is launching India’s first focused publication on demand planning and forecasting – Demand Planning Review (DPR). DPR is a quarterly publication.
DPR will carry insightful articles, opinions, and research reports from a cross section of Industry professionals and experts from across the world. Demand Planning Review aims to act as a bridge between practioners, academicians and policy makers, providing SMART inputs to the Demand Planning and Forecasting Function. DPR places strong emphasis on empirical studies, implementation research and ways of improving the practice of forecasting.
DPR features case studies, latest developments in forecasting and planning, research papers, research notes, discussion articles, book reviews, editorials and letters.
The readership profile of DPR will be Demand Planning, Forecasting, S&OP Practitioners, Supply Chain Heads, Sales and Marketing Heads, CEOs, COOs, Academicians and Senior Government Officials.
Subscription Fee – INR 1000 for one year (Four Issues)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for subscriptions
Demand Planning Review has an international Editorial Board including:
Dr. John Gattorna Executive Chairman of Gattorna Alignment Pty Ltd
Dr. Rakesh Sinha – COO and Supply Chain Head, Godrej consumer Products Ltd
Dr. Mahendra Singh - CEO and Rector, Malaysia Institute of Supply Chain Innovation and Director Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA.
Dr. Rakesh Singh - - Chairman ISCM and Distinguished Visiting Professor of Supply Chain and Strategy, Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
DPA provides consulting in the area of demand planning and forecasting. Our focus areas are as follows
- Auditing Forecasting and Demand Planning function
- Auditing Forecast performance
- Creating a demand plan
- Aligning sales and operations planning for high performance
- Evaluating risks and metrics: Getting it right
- Designing and implementing the Sales and Operations Process
- Modeling forecasting needs and alignment exercise for Demand Planning
ISCM has developed its own tools and frameworks. ISCM S&OP frameworks helps organization audit, plan and align its supply chain better. The business objective is on track and helps payback on investment.
In order to understand more and seek ISCM expertise
Write to email@example.com