The Demand Planning Academy provides contemporary and relevant education solutions in the area of Demand planning, forecasting, and business planning. With world going global, firms are facing two kinds of uncertainty. First, the implied certainty has increased due to the nature and intensity of competition. The changing market place demand variety of products and with minimum lead time has increase this implied uncertainty. Second, the volatility in the global economy and other disturbing disruptions in Middle East has increased demand uncertainty. Demand planning is more challenging today and keeping abreast of trends and best practices is important for today’s demand planner. DPA aims to bridge this knowledge gap.
DPA's main activities are:
- Helping Organizations to develop best in class planning processes tailored to your business with a financial and strategic focus.
- Helping organization to audit their Demand planning process and create a more robust forecasting process tailored to the need of the organization.
- Train and mentor Organizations in creating one number based planning organization. Conduct alignment exercises to bring all functional areas to a common understanding.
- Organize best in class demand planning and forecasting practices forum and recognize the best in class organization.
- Journal of demand planning review to disseminate knowledge and help Organizations share their best practices.
- Conduct master class for senior professionals in the area of demand planning and forecasting.
- Certification CDPFP with a focus on developing and certifying forecasting skills.
Certified Demand Planning and Forecasting Professional (CDPFP)
For years firms in Indian companies have been using demand planning and forecasting as an integral part of their growth strategy. At the same time, they find forecast accuracy a cause for concern.
ISCM launches a unique homegrown Certificate program in Demand Planning and Forecasting. CDPFP will be a distance education course with classroom assistance provided to those who want it.
- Program Structure
- Forecasting Models and Techniques
- Forecasting Performance
- Managing Forecasts: Different Approaches
- Predictive Analytics
- Demand Planning
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Framework for Executive S&OP
- Global Demand Planning: Simulation
Eligibility – Graduates with three years work experience in Demand Planning and forecasting.
CDPFP has a layered fee structure:
- Enrollment and exam fee- INR 10,000/-*
- Study Material – INR 20,000/-*
- 3 Day Workshop** – INR 20,000/-* (11th, 12th and 13th May 2017).
* A Service tax of 15% will be applicable on the above fees.
** 3 day workshop for Students of CDPFP
ISCM can offer CDPFP as an In-House program for organizations who wish to develop their demand planning and forecasting teams. Ideally, ISCM would look at a team size of 10 for the program. Fee structure for such In-House programs can be mutually decided.
For further details contact:
Ms. Jesal Tanna
Mobile: +91 8369646846
ISCM is launching India’s first focused publication on demand planning and forecasting – Demand Planning Review (DPR). DPR is a quarterly publication.
DPR will carry insightful articles, opinions, and research reports from a cross section of Industry professionals and experts from across the world. Demand Planning Review aims to act as a bridge between practioners, academicians and policy makers, providing SMART inputs to the Demand Planning and Forecasting Function. DPR places strong emphasis on empirical studies, implementation research and ways of improving the practice of forecasting.
DPR features case studies, latest developments in forecasting and planning, research papers, research notes, discussion articles, book reviews, editorials and letters.
The readership profile of DPR will be Demand Planning, Forecasting, S&OP Practitioners, Supply Chain Heads, Sales and Marketing Heads, CEOs, COOs, Academicians and Senior Government Officials.
Subscription Fee – INR 1000 for one year (Four Issues)
Please contact email@example.com for subscriptions
Demand Planning Review has an international Editorial Board including:
Dr. John Gattorna Executive Chairman of Gattorna Alignment Pty Ltd
Dr. Rakesh Sinha – COO and Supply Chain Head, Godrej consumer Products Ltd
Dr. Mahendra Singh - CEO and Rector, Malaysia Institute of Supply Chain Innovation and Director Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA.
Dr. Rakesh Singh - - Chairman ISCM and Distinguished Visiting Professor of Supply Chain and Strategy, Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
Demand Planning, Forecasting and Sales and Operations Planning
- DUBAI: 24th AUG, 2017
- MUMBAI: 22nd & 23rd SEP, 2017.
- NEW DELHI: 9th & 10th FEB, 2018.
Continuous improvement in demand planning and forecasting is a must for companies using supply chain as a source of competitive advantage. This two day master class will look at why some firms do better than others in terms of demand planning and forecasting. What are the basic tenets that are missing? What is required to make demand-planning exercise successful?
- How to develop an effective and realistic baseline forecast that drives better planning
- What is the right forecasting model for your supply chain?
- How do we deal with different kind of uncertainty while demand planning and forecasting.
- How to minimize politically motivated biases and reduce the bullwhips in supply chain.
- To build an effective Sales and operations planning for demand and supply planning.
- Matching demand with supply: The Basic framework for demand planning
- Supply chain complexities, uncertainty and forecasting
- The Forecasting methods: Selection, estimation and assessment
- Forecasting Methods and Approaches
- Understanding Variability in the supply chain.
- Measuring the Forecast performance: Understanding Bias and Error
- Technology in Forecasting
- Managing forecast by building an effective Operations and sales planning processes
Master Class Leader
Dr. Rakesh Singh is the Dean Academics at Amity University Mumbai, and chairman of the Governing Council of Institute of Supply Chain & Management, India. He has held academic leadership position at IMT Dubai, S.P Jain, NMIMS, Great Lakes and DSIMS. He is a PhD in Demand Planning & Forecasting. He Teaches at Athens University of Economics and Business, INSEAD France and IIM Kolkata. He has conducted numerous training programs in the domain of demand planning, forecasting and supply chain management for corporates like Keva, Cipla, Nivea, Dachser, Murugappa group, L&T, Syngenta, Rallis, Fiat, Mahindra Automotive, Dabur and John Deere Tractors to name a few. His master classes on demand planning and forecasting has been very popular. He regularly speaks on global platforms.
Two Demand planning Practitioners from Industry will support Dr. Rakesh Singh
Master Class fee
Rs. 30000.00 + 18% GST (For Mumbai and Delhi)
DHM 3000 + TAX (For Dubai)
- Hotel Mirador, Andheri - Mumbai
- Holiday Inn, New Delhi, International Airport
DPA provides consulting in the area of demand planning and forecasting. Our focus areas are as follows
- Auditing Forecasting and Demand Planning function
- Auditing Forecast performance
- Creating a demand plan
- Aligning sales and operations planning for high performance
- Evaluating risks and metrics: Getting it right
- Designing and implementing the Sales and Operations Process
- Modeling forecasting needs and alignment exercise for Demand Planning
ISCM has developed its own tools and frameworks. ISCM S&OP frameworks helps organization audit, plan and align its supply chain better. The business objective is on track and helps payback on investment.
In order to understand more and seek ISCM expertise
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org